Calgary Dueling Pianos Traveling Show
Your party is about to get Rowdy! Calgary Dueling Pianos Traveling Show, “ROWDY PIANOS” rocks out to all your favourite song requests. Sing along to the classics and take part in hilarious audience participation bits. Request a song and watch what happens. Sing, dance laugh along and let’s get this party started with Calgary’s best dueling piano show. If it’s your birthday, come on up onstage for the special attention you truly deserve. Songs range from your classic faves to the current craze radio hits. Rowdy Pianos was the first to bring dueling pianos to Alberta back in 2001. Based in Calgary but we’ll travel anywhere to entertain your charity fundraiser, corporate event or wedding. We bring everything we need including two grand piano shells, sound system & lights.
Based in Calgary, we travel anywhere! You can book Calgary Dueling Pianos Traveling Show for your corporate event or wedding in Banff, Lake Louise, Red Deer, Edmonton, Emerald Lake, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Whistler, Vancouver, Kelowna, Kamloops, Fort McMurray and all parts in between.
For more information please visit the Rowdy Pianos Website.
- One three hour dueling piano show (includes one 20 minute break)
- Two grand piano shells, digital keyboards
- Full sound system and basic lighting system
- Request forms and pencils
- Stage props such as feather boas and crazy hats to encourage participation
- Stage area: 20 feet wide by 12 feet deep
- Stage area should be in middle of room, with guest tables set around pianos
- Standard electrical outlet within 20 feet of stage area, or extension cord
- Room access from 3pm to 6pm to set up and sound check (min. 1 hour)
- Back room storage for cases
- Two hotel rooms (if out of town)
- Two dinners on our own time prior to the show & six drink tickets